By Amir Pelleg, Luiz Belardinelli
225 pages, 25 figures, four tables, paperback
Read or Download Effects of Extracellular Adenosine and ATP on Cardiomyocytes PDF
Similar endocrinology & metabolism books
This booklet has been created for sufferers who've made up our minds to make schooling and learn a vital part of the remedy approach. even though it additionally supplies details important to medical professionals, caregivers and different well-being pros, it tells sufferers the place and the way to seem for info overlaying nearly all issues on the topic of pheochromocytoma (also Chromaffin phone Tumor; Chromaffin tumors; Paraganglioma), from the necessities to the main complicated components of study.
Written via a number one specialist in thyroid biopsy interpretation, this text/atlas is the main accomplished reference on thyroid pathology. It includes over 1,700 full-color photomicrographs depicting the whole diversity of findings obvious on tremendous needle aspiration biopsies. The illustrations exhibit the broad spectrum of cytologic good points for every affliction entity, together with strange in addition to standard styles.
The purpose of this ebook is to supply transparent and concise information regarding the secure prescribing of insulin either subcutaneously and intravenously. It offers info at the sorts of insulin, the supply units, uncomfortable side effects of insulin and, most significantly, on rational dose adjustment.
- Neuroendocrine Control of the Thymus (Neuroimmunomodulation, 1-2)
- Estrogen and the Vessel Wall
- Obesity: A Practical Guide
- Pancreatic Islet Biology
- Molecular Basis of Thyroid Cancer (Cancer Treatment and Research)
Extra info for Effects of Extracellular Adenosine and ATP on Cardiomyocytes
43. Abbracchio MP, Brambilla R, Ceruti S et al. G protein-dependent activation of phospholipase C by adenosine A3 receptors in rat brain. Mol Pharmacol 1995; 48:1038-1045. 44. Jacobson KA, Park KS, Jiang J-I et al. Pharmacological characterization of novel A3 adenosine receptor-selective antagonists. Neuropharmacology 1997; 36:1157-1165. 45. Strickler J, Jacobson KA, Liang BT. Direct preconditioning of cultured chick ventricular myocytes. Novel functions of cardiac adenosine A2a and A3 receptors.
29. Megson AC, Dickenson JM, Townsend-Nicholson A et al. Synergy between the inositol phosphate responses to transfected human adenosine A1-receptors and constitutive P2-purinoceptors in CHO-K1 cells. Br J Pharmacol 1995; 115:1415-1424. 30. Koch WJ, Hawes BE, Inglese J et al. Cellular expression of the carboxyl terminus of a G-protein coupled receptor kinase attenuates βγmediated signaling. J Biol Chem 1994; 269:6193-6197. 31. Smrcka AV, Sternweis PC. Regulation of purified subtypes of phosphatidylinositol-specific phospholipase C β by G protein α and βγ subunits.
44. Jacobson KA, Park KS, Jiang J-I et al. Pharmacological characterization of novel A3 adenosine receptor-selective antagonists. Neuropharmacology 1997; 36:1157-1165. 45. Strickler J, Jacobson KA, Liang BT. Direct preconditioning of cultured chick ventricular myocytes. Novel functions of cardiac adenosine A2a and A3 receptors. J Clin Invest 1996; 98:1773-1779. 46. Ali H, Cunha-Melo JR, Saul WF et al. Activation of phospholipase C via adenosine receptors provides synergistic signals for secretion in antigen-stimulated RBL-2H3 cells: Evidence for a novel adenosine receptor.
Effects of Extracellular Adenosine and ATP on Cardiomyocytes by Amir Pelleg, Luiz Belardinelli