By Steven E. Wilson, Jian-Yi Wang, Stephen D. Klyce (auth.), David J. Schanzlin MD, Jeffrey B. Robin MD (eds.)
Corneal Topography is designed to supply whole, sensible insurance of a brand new box for either the final ophthalmologist and the subspecialist within the region of corneal affliction. the amount explores the background of corneal topography and comprehensively demonstrates the usefulness of all kinds of present instrumentation in medical and ivestigative paintings striving towards more suitable surgical intervention within the cornea
Read or Download Corneal Topography: Measuring and Modifying the Cornea PDF
Best nonfiction_10 books
Cromwell & Centaur is written through Ian Carter and released by means of Oliver Publishing workforce. The publication is an illustrated historical past of the British mainstays through the latter half the conflict. It comes with observation, black and white pictures and colour plates. The e-book is new and unread.
The name analyzing Dental Radiographs shows the meant prac tical nature of this publication. it's was hoping that scholars, practitioners, dental radiologists and senior radiographers will locate this simple quantity an invaluable chairside because it covers the typical, and a few of the extra infrequent, significant other, radiological appearances visible in the box of dentistry.
This quantity represents the lawsuits of the overseas Symposium on Electrochemistry in - New instructions, held at Case Institute of know-how of Case Western Reserve college on October 20-22, 1980. This symposium was once one in all a bunch held at Case Institute in the course of the 1980 calendar 12 months as a part of its centennial social gathering.
- Cardiac Markers
- Financial Conglomerates: New Rules for New Players?
- Efficient Rent-Seeking: Chronicle of an Intellectual Quagmire
- The Ocean Basins and Margins: Volume 7B: The Pacific Ocean
- Secular Bioethics in Theological Perspective
- Advances in Cardiomyopathies: Proceedings of the II Florence Meeting on Advances on Cardiomyopathies April 24–26, 1997
Additional resources for Corneal Topography: Measuring and Modifying the Cornea
19. Amsler, Hartinger, Ber d'Deutsch. Ophthalm Ges. 1930. 20. Lenoble J. Methode Optique pour etudier la forme d'une surface refiechissante, Rev Opt. 1952;31:393. 21. Knoll HA, Stimson R, Weeks CI. New photokeratoscope utilizing a hemispherical object surface, 1 Opt Soc Am. 1957;47(3):221-222. 22. Reynolds AE, Kratt HJ. The photo-electronic keratoscope, Contacto. 1959;3(3):53-59. 23. Knoll HA. Corneal contours in the general population as revealed by the photokeratoscope. Am 1 Optom Arch Am Acad Optom.
Klyce SO, Computer-assisted corneal topography: high-resolution graphic presentation and analysis of keratoscopy. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1984;25:1426-1435. Frobin W, Hierholzer E. Rasterstereography: a photogrammetric method for measurement of body surfaces. J Biolog Photog 1983;51,1:1118. Koepfier JW. Moire topography in medicine . J Biolog Photogy. 1983;51, 1. Warnicki JW, Rehkopf PG, Curtin DY, et al. Corneal topography using computer analyzed rasterstereographic images. Applied Optics. 1988;27: 1135-1140.
Am] Optom Phys Optics. 1982;59: 12:976-982. 26: Kiely PM, Carney LG, Smith G. Menstrual cycle variations of corneal topography and thickness. Am ] Optom Phys Optics. 1983;60:822829. 5 Topography of Corneal Disease Processes Colman R. Kraff and Jeffrey B. Robin In the chapter on normal corneal topography, we discussed the anatomic and physiologic aspects of the cornea that contribute to its surface topography. In this chapter we consider the effects of pathologic processes upon corneal topography.
Corneal Topography: Measuring and Modifying the Cornea by Steven E. Wilson, Jian-Yi Wang, Stephen D. Klyce (auth.), David J. Schanzlin MD, Jeffrey B. Robin MD (eds.)