By Takanori Suzuki, Hiroki Higuchi, Takashi Tsuji, Jun-ichi Nishida, Yoshiro Yamashita (auth.), Prof. Takayoshi Nakamura, Prof. Takuya Matsumoto, Prof. Hirokazu Tada, Prof. Ken-ichi Sugiura (eds.)
This ebook describes modern efforts to advance nano-molecular platforms for destiny molecular electronics, within which unmarried molecules act as uncomplicated parts in electric circuits. whereas describing frontier study, it additionally supplies a entire advent and discusses the similar paintings being pursued around the world. The booklet consists of 3 elements. the 1st half describes the synthesis of novel molecules for molecular nano-systems. the second one half bargains ordinarily with nano-molecular platforms on stable surfaces and the evaluate of the procedure with SPM. The 3rd half experiences the speculation required as a historical past for molecular electronics.
Read or Download Chemistry of Nanomolecular Systems: Towards the Realization of Molecular Devices PDF
Best chemistry books
Content material: A survey of metabolic alterations of [delta]¹-tetrahydrocannabinol / Sumner Burstein -- GLC and HPLC analyses of cannabinoids in organic fluids and purposes / E. R. Garrett, A. J. Gouyette, and C. A. Hunt -- Detection and quantitation of tetrahydrocannabinol in physiological fluids / Monroe E.
- Free Radical Copolimerization Dispersions Glassy State Relaxation
- The Chemistry of Peroxides
- Combine or Combust Co-operating on Chemicals and Hazardous Substances Management
- Chemistry of Nucleosides and Nucleotides: Volume 3
- Environmental Chemistry of Selenium (Books in Soils, Plants, and the Environment, V. 64)
Additional info for Chemistry of Nanomolecular Systems: Towards the Realization of Molecular Devices
80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 93. 94. 95. 96. 97. H. W. Busch: J. Am. Chern. Soc. N. C. Nnadi: J. Chern. Edu. 42, 529 (1965) R. Gleiter, W. Schafer: Acc. Chern. Res. 23, 369 (1990) K-D. Asmus: Acc. Chern. Res. W. C. Goode: J. Chern. , Chern. Commun. W. Alder, R. C. Goode: J. Chern. , Chern. Commun. W. B. Sessions: J. Am. Chern. Soc. K Musker: Acc. Chern. Res. 13, 200 (1980) F. Iwasaki, N. Toyoda, R. Akaishi, H. Fujihira, N. Furukawa: Bull. Chern. Soc. Jpn. 61, 2563 (1988) N.
Perepichka, P. Bauerle, A. Emge, K Peters: Chern. Eur. J. 6, 2618 (2000) 24. T. Suzuki, H. Shiohara, M. Monobe, T. Sakimura, S. Tanaka, Y. Yamashita, T. Miyashi: Angew. Chern. Int. Ed. Engl. 31, 455 (1992) 25. H. Shiohara: Master's thesis, Preparation and Properties of Novel Redox Systems by Using the Dithienylmethylene Unit as an Electron-Donating Building Block, Tohoku University (1992) 26. T. Aoshima: Master's thesis, Preparation and Properties of Dendrimers Containing Redox Active Dithienylmethylene Units, Tohoku University (2000) 27.
There is a dilemma that the smaller volume of the particle, the smaller the values of f1E and T B . Another reason for interest in single-domain magnets is concerned with quantum phenomena . Even below T B , the magnetization of the particle can rotate by macroscopic quantum tunneling through the barrier. These quantum effects are classified into quantum coherence of magnetization (QCM) [4- 8] and quantum tunneling of magnetization (QTM) [9- 12]. The former is coherent, while the latter is incoherent.
Chemistry of Nanomolecular Systems: Towards the Realization of Molecular Devices by Takanori Suzuki, Hiroki Higuchi, Takashi Tsuji, Jun-ichi Nishida, Yoshiro Yamashita (auth.), Prof. Takayoshi Nakamura, Prof. Takuya Matsumoto, Prof. Hirokazu Tada, Prof. Ken-ichi Sugiura (eds.)