By James R. Couper, W. Roy Penney, James R. Fair, Stanley M. Walas
Complete and functional consultant to the choice and layout of a variety of chemical strategy gear. Emphasis is put on real-world strategy layout and function of equipment.
Provides examples of winning purposes, with a variety of drawings, graphs, and tables to teach the functioning and function of the apparatus. apparatus ranking varieties and brands' questionnaires are gathered to demonstrate the knowledge necessary to method layout. features a bankruptcy on gear fee and addresses financial concerns.
* functional consultant to the choice and layout of a variety of chemical technique gear. Examples of profitable, real-world functions are provided.
* absolutely revised and up to date with helpful shortcut tools, ideas of thumb, and gear ranking varieties and brands' questionnaires were gathered to illustrate the layout strategy. Many line drawings, graphs, and tables illustrate functionality data.
* bankruptcy 19 has been improved to hide new info on membrane separation. nearly a hundred labored examples are incorporated. finish of bankruptcy references are also supplied.
Read Online or Download Chemical Process Equipment - Selection and Design PDF
Best chemistry books
Content material: A survey of metabolic adjustments of [delta]¹-tetrahydrocannabinol / Sumner Burstein -- GLC and HPLC analyses of cannabinoids in organic fluids and functions / E. R. Garrett, A. J. Gouyette, and C. A. Hunt -- Detection and quantitation of tetrahydrocannabinol in physiological fluids / Monroe E.
- What Industry Owes to Chemical Science
- Chemistry for Toxicity Testing
- Topics in the Theory of Chemical and Physical Systems: Proceedings of the 10th European Workshop on Quantum Systems in Chemistry and Physics
- Handbook of Magnetic Materials, Volume 14
- Ceramic and Glass Materials: Structure, Properties and Processing
Additional resources for Chemical Process Equipment - Selection and Design
Then the propane is condensed and pumped back to the evaporator to complete the cycle. Since expansion turbines are expensive machines even in small sizes, the process is not economical on the scale of this example, but may be on a much larger scale. 17. Buildings: process, pump, control instruments, special equipment. 18. Paving types required in different areas. 19. Pipe racks: elevations, grouping, coding. 20. Battery limit pressures and temperatures of individual feed stocks and products. 21.
A. , Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1992. M. Landolt-Bornstein, Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology, Springer, New York, 1950–date. , McGraw-Hill, 1984. C. Maxwell, Data Book on Hydrocarbons, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1950. L. , Physical and Thermodynamic Properties, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1976. C. Special Data Collections Azeotropic Data, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC. Beilstein Handbook, Beilstein Information Systems, Frankfurt, Germany. Design Institute of Physical Properties and Data (DIPPR), American Institute of Chemical Engineers, New York, 1985–9 databases.
Process Safety Guidelines, Center for Chemical Process Safety, American Institute of Chemical Engineers, New York, 1992–date, 22 guidelines. American Petroleum Institute, Technical Data Book-Petroleum Refining, American Petroleum Institute, Washington, DC, 1971–date. , annual. , OK, 1998. A. , Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1992. M. Landolt-Bornstein, Numerical Data and Functional Relationships in Science and Technology, Springer, New York, 1950–date. , McGraw-Hill, 1984. C. Maxwell, Data Book on Hydrocarbons, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1950.
Chemical Process Equipment - Selection and Design by James R. Couper, W. Roy Penney, James R. Fair, Stanley M. Walas