By Siegfried Peters, Thomas Rose, Matthias Moser (auth.), Amélia P. Rauter, Pierre Vogel, Yves Queneau (eds.)
Sucrose: A Prospering and Sustainable natural uncooked Material,By S. Peters, T. Rose, and M. Moser; Sucrose-Utilizing Transglucosidases for Biocatalysis, by means of I. André, G. Potocki-Véronèse, S. Morel, P. Monsan, and M. Remaud-Siméon; Difructose Dianhydrides DFAs) and DFA-Enriched items as useful meals, by way of C. Ortiz Mellet and J. M. García Fernández; improvement of Agriculture Left-Overs: high-quality natural chemical substances from Wheat Hemicellulose-Derived Pentoses, by means of F. Martel, B. Estrine, R. Plantier-Royon, N. Hoffmann, and C. Portella; Cellulose and Derivatives from wooden and Fibers as Renewable assets of Raw-Materials, by way of J.A. Figueiredo, M.I. Ismael, C.M.S. Anjo, and A.P. Duarte; Olive Pomace, a resource for priceless Arabinan-Rich Pectic Polysaccharides,By M. A. Coimbra, S. M. Cardoso, and J. A. Lopes-da-Silva; Oligomannuronates from Seaweeds as Renewable assets for the advance of eco-friendly Surfactants,By T. Benvegnu and J.-F. Sassi; From usual Polysaccharides to fabrics for Catalysis, Adsorption, and Remediation, through F. Quignard, F. Di Renzo, and E. Guibal
Read or Download Carbohydrates in Sustainable Development I PDF
Best chemistry books
Content material: A survey of metabolic differences of [delta]¹-tetrahydrocannabinol / Sumner Burstein -- GLC and HPLC analyses of cannabinoids in organic fluids and purposes / E. R. Garrett, A. J. Gouyette, and C. A. Hunt -- Detection and quantitation of tetrahydrocannabinol in physiological fluids / Monroe E.
- Chemical Wizardry - Anabolic Steroids for Bodybuilders
- Combine or Combust Co-operating on Chemicals and Hazardous Substances Management
- Electron Capture Theory and Practice in Chromatography
- Transition Metal Coordination Chemistry
- Writing Reaction Mechanisms in Organic Chemistry
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol. 95
Extra info for Carbohydrates in Sustainable Development I
Sucrose-Utilizing Transglucosidases for Biocatalysis 43 Fig. 10 Characterization of amylosucrase mutants improved for the glucosylation of (a) methyl a-L-rhamnopyranoside and (b) allyl 2-N-acetyl-2-deoxy-a-D-glucopyranoside  The chemo-enzymatic process illustrated herein for the synthesis to S. flexneri O-antigenic oligosaccharides may be seen as a powerful alternative to the chemical route. More generally, this concept validation offers new opportunities in the synthesis of complex carbohydrates.
Succeeded in obtaining the crystal structure of Lactobacillus reuteri 180 glucansucrase (GTF-180) which revealed an unexpected three-dimensional organization in a “U-like” shape, only partially resembling other a-amylase family enzymes, and confirming the earlier predicted (b/a)8-circular permutation [35, 36]. Sucrose-Utilizing Transglucosidases for Biocatalysis 31 Fig. 5 Topology diagrams of GH13 and GH70 sucrose-utilizing transglucosidases. Cylinders represent a-helices and arrows b-sheets constituting the (b/a)8 barrel.
93. Taniguchi H (2005) In: Hou CTJ (ed) Handbook of industrial catalysis, vol 20. CRC, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, pp 1–25 94. Lorenz S (1958) Zuckerind 8:490 95. Lorenz S (1958) Zuckerind 8:535 96. Nakajima Y (1984) Proc Res Soc Jpn Sugar Refin Technol 33:55 97. Weidenhagen R, Lorenz S (1957) Angew Chem 69:641 98. Weidenhagen R, Lorenz S (1957) Zuckerind 7:533 99. Cartarius R, Krause T, Vogel H (2001) Chem Ing Tech 73:118 100. Cartarius R, Krause T, Vogel H (2002) Chem Ing Tech 74:869 101.
Carbohydrates in Sustainable Development I by Siegfried Peters, Thomas Rose, Matthias Moser (auth.), Amélia P. Rauter, Pierre Vogel, Yves Queneau (eds.)