By Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai
Atlas of Human Anatomy, quantity compiles illustrations that categorize the anatomy of the human physique. This ebook is split into 5 major issues. the 1st 3 themes specialise in 3 structures of the body-digestive approach, breathing method, and urogenital method. a few of the organs pointed out within the digestive method comprise the salivary glands, pharynx, esophagus, belly, small gut, huge gut, and rectum. The elements of the respiration procedure, corresponding to the nostril, nasal hollow space, larynx, trachea, and lungs also are stated. The anatomy of the urogenital process that includes the reproductive organs and urinary procedure are likewise named. The final themes distinguish the constitution of the ductless glands and center. This quantity is usually recommended for scientific scholars and clinicians accomplishing paintings at the human anatomy.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart PDF
Best anatomy books
Ultrasound is a powerful imaging modality more and more used for musculoskeletal assessment through radiologists, common practitioners, activities drugs experts, and orthopedic surgeons alike. right ultrasound exam and interpretation hinges on thorough wisdom of correct anatomy, artifacts and method.
The aim of this Atlas is to concentration the reader's consciousness on a sequence of bone, ligament, muscle and tendon constructions and ultrastructures that experience now not to this point been mentioned other than within the latest overseas literature and in expert journals. This Atlas additionally offers super high-definition photos of "targeted" sections bought from cadavers preserved utilizing state of the art suggestions.
This worthwhile source presents a scientific account of the biochemistry of gentle muscle contraction. As a complete advisor to this quickly starting to be quarter of study, it covers the constitution and attribute homes of contractile and regulatory proteins, with precise emphasis on their anticipated functionality within the dwell muscle.
Netter’s Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy is a best-selling, transportable, full-color source first-class to have available in the course of your orthopaedic rotation, residency, or as a short look-up in perform. Jon C. Thompson provides the newest information in completely up to date diagnostic and remedy algorithms for all stipulations whereas retaining the preferred at-a-glance desk layout from the former version.
- Pathology and Epidemiology of Cancer
- The Nature of Race: How Scientists Think and Teach about Human Difference
- Vitamins in Health and Disease
- The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict (Expanded 2nd Edition)
- The Evolution of Air Breathing in Vertebrates
- Massage Anatomy a Comprehensive Guide
Additional resources for Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart
36. SECTIO HORIZONTALIS CAPITIS HORIZONTAL SECTION THROUGH T H E HEAD 40 Fig. 37. AORTA, TRACHEA ET ESOPHAGUS I. (aspectus anterior) THE AORTA, TRACHEA AND ESOPHAGUS, I (anterior view) 41 Fig. 38. AORTA, TRACHEA E T ESOPHAGUS I I . (aspectus posterior) THE AORTA, TRACHEA AND ESOPHAGUS, II (posterior view) 42 Fig. 39. ESOPHAGUS (aspectus posterior, paries posterior apertus) T H E ESOPHAGUS (posterior view, opened from behind) 43 OSTITJM CARDIACUM F U N D U S VENTRICULT Vertebra Th. X w _ ^ Curvatura ventriculi minor Vertebra Th.
75. PERITONEUM I I I .
Faller and G. Ungvàry) 62 1. Lobus porto-biliaris dext. color ruber = a. hepatica 2. Lobus porto-biliaris médius color ceruleus = v. portae 3. Lobus porto-biliaris sin. color flavus = ductus hepaticus Fig. 67. LOBI PORTO-BILIARES HEPATIS II. (preparatum injectum et corrosum fecerunt J. Faller et G. Ungvâry) THE PORTO-BILIARY LOBES OF THE LIVER, I I (corrosion cast: J. Faller and G. Ungvâry) 63 Fig. 68. VENAE HEPATIS (vena portae et vena hepatica, preparatum corrosum fecit F . Kâ dar) THE HEPATIC VEINS (the portal and hepatic veins, corrosion cast: F.
Atlas of Human Anatomy. Splanchnology–Ductless Glands–Heart by Ferenc Kiss, János Szentágothai